Wired article about prosopagnosia has now been printed.
It is well worth checking out for lots of reasons:
1: It's hilarious.
2: It's pretty interesting...
3: ... until you get to the bit about me when you realise that if they misrepresented me to such an extreme what can that possibly say about the rest of it?
4: There's a rather fine pic of me (and N) looking somewhat serious.
1. that's not really what happened
2. I really don't struggle to recall most people most of the time except when out of context and even then it's normally fleeting. I promise.
3. I did keep trying to tell them.
4. Having said all that, I did fail to recognise Brad, the neuroscientist, from his picture in the article
5. I think the whole thing is fabulously funny, probably good for PPG, and generally a bit of a hoot and I hope you do too.
Ah, the media eh! Don't trust 'em.
Fame at last; but nonsense fame